So I’m going to cheat and start out with a meme, just because. I should tag people, but… nah.
Someone sent me this, its quick and easy, if you are interested please copy and paste these questions on your own ‘note’, replacing my answers with yours, then tag others to do the same thing. Remember to tag me back so I can see your answers.
It will not hurt my feelings in the slightest if you completely disregard this.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
about a week ago, over something silly
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
the question is, can I READ my handwriting?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
not really a lunchmeat kind of gal. I love bacon, though… can I say bacon?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
no, and the world is no doubt better for it.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
yeah, I would, if I even noticed myself.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
noooooo, never. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I can give you a great deal on, too.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope. I was six or seven years old when they got yanked.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
no way!!!! I enjoy living, thank you.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I usually buy slip-ons. Shoelaces and I do not get along.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
chocolate, of course.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the eyes have it!
15. RED OR PINK?
pink, though I like red, too.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my tendency to let fear overcome me
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
anyone who isn’t here
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
gee… I don’t know everyone.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
no shoes, black capri pants
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the water running in the pipes
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
you know the clear crayon that comes with the Easter egg dyes? You draw on the egg, then dye the egg, and the pattern that you drew shows up in white against the colored egg. That would be me.
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mom, reminding her to do something-or-other
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
depends, but I prefer to see them live–the excitement of the crowd makes a big difference
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
tried, can’t do it. Glasses for me.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
chocolate cake, steak, roasted veggies, salmon, bacon
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
sometimes it’s all the same.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Key Largo… Bogie and Bacall ftw!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer! lots of sun and warmth. Winter is downright painful!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
lots of them, and most of them are chocolate. Did I mention I like chocolate?
37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH?
if I could, I surely would…
38. WHAT (in general) BOTHERS YOU THE MOST?
war and poverty
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
Just finished “The Anglo Files” by Sara Lyall, and am moving on to “Brighton Rock” by Graham Greene
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
the logo of the company I work for (hey, it was free…)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Dancing With The Stars
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
birds singing, thunderstorms, the sound of the ocean
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
yes, for different reasons.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
London. I loved it, and can’t wait to go back.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
at home–didn’t make it to the hospital.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
um… duh? Depends on who answers this.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
we haven’t met yet.
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
I don’t know, but I hope someone washed it out first.
50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Not sure, but I hope one of them is buying.